You need an Ignite Student account to fill out your Student Application (Profile) and Schedule. Click here to create a Student Account.
The online student application provides the information necessary for Ignite to understand how to help the participant have a safe and fun experience. The online schedule is used to indicate the dates for which you would like to make a reservation. Reservations are made on a first-come first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation of your schedule via email.
All participants must sign All DSUSA Electronic and Equipment Waivers. (see link below)
To complete a request for snowsports with Ignite Adaptive Sports:
- A Student Application (Profile) - Filled out online
- If you are not part of a group attending Ignite then request days you want lessons on your Schedule - Filled out online.
- If you are part of a group attending Ignite then the group will fill out your Schedule.
All Waivers must be signed before you can participate in a lesson.
- Eldora Electronic Waiver - Eldora now requires everyone to sign thier online waiver.
- Online DSUSA Waiver and Ignite Equipment Waiver - Online DSUSA and Ignite Equipment Waivers. Everyone must sign all 3.
- Registration Instructions
- Student Informational Letter
- Scholarship Cover Letter
Ignite offers income-based scholarships to ensure our program is available to all individuals regardless of finances. A Scholarship Cover Letter and Application is available with the other forms. With your Ignite student account you can fill out a scholarship application online.