You need an Ignite Athlete account to fill out your Athlete Application (Profile) and Schedule. Click here to create a Athlete Account.
The online Athlete application provides the information necessary for Ignite to understand how to help the participant have a safe and fun experience. The online schedule is used to indicate the dates for which you would like to make a reservation. Reservations are made on a first-come first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation of your schedule via email.
To complete a request for snowsports with Ignite Adaptive Sports:
- an Athlete Application (Profile) - Filled out online via the "My Profile" button on your Account Dashboard.
- If you are not part of a group attending Ignite then request days you want lessons on your Schedule - Filled out online.
- If you are part of a group attending Ignite then the group will fill out your Schedule via the "Purchase Lessons" button on your Account Dashboard.
All Waivers must be signed before you can participate in a lesson.
- Ignite, Eldora and Move United waivers - Everyone must sign All Ignite, Eldora and Move United Waivers.
- Registration Instructions
- Athlete Informational Letter
- Scholarship Cover Letter
Ignite offers income-based scholarships to ensure our program is available to all individuals regardless of finances. A Scholarship Cover Letter and Application is available with the other forms. With your Ignite Athlete account you can fill out a scholarship application online.